Title Bar Maker

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Updating the blog.

Assalammualaikum and yeah hai.

So actually saya saja je nak update blog since dah lama sangat tak update so kesian my blog kena tinggal sampai bersawang-sawang.

So recently saya pergi birthday party Najua which is awesome, and would be awesome-mer if I talk more I guess. Yeah it's awkward and my friend is not really bekerjasama nak menolong menghilangkan kejanggalan itu yknow. So yeah what a waste. And still awesome. Saya malas nak cerita sebenarnya. Banyak twitfamous yang datang. Najua baik sangat, I know she's awkward with me too at first but yeah she's trying to make me feel comfortable and it is helping a little. I can't really talk with people comfortably if tak rapat lagi. So, my fault. I'm shy yknoww~

After the party saya banyak kecoh-kecoh dekat sekolah and guess what everyone is jealous with me walaupun sebenarnya takdelah best seperti yang mereka sangkakan. But to me, it's awesome.

And yeah tutup cerita tu, I wanna talk about something else.

But yeah I don't have time to talk about it since I'm going to offline now. So yeah later maybe.

Assalammualaikum. xx